Friday, December 14, 2012

Evernote 5.0 Combines Smoother Navigation With Dashing Looks

Evernote is the perfect program for a paranoiac like me. As the owner of a desktop computer in its golden years, I never know if its next reboot will be its last. With Evernote, I have some insurance in the cloud that I'll be able to continue working should disaster strike. By squirreling away my contacts, invoices, stories, audio notes, Facetime camera notes -- just about anything and everything I need to conduct business -- in Evernote, when my old warhorse wigs out, I can pick up from my crash point with another device.

Source: http://ectnews.com.feedsportal.com/c/34520/f/632000/s/267d0727/l/0L0Stechnewsworld0N0Crsstory0C768140Bhtml/story01.htm

SI INTERNATIONAL SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment